Walka o prawdziwą bankowość w Polsce - dziennik Zzz

no avatar
zzz

Re: CME Direct provides access to CME futures and OTC market

piątek 28 gru 2012, 20:34

http://www.tradersmagazine.com/news/cle ... 675-1.html
czyli firmy które nie nadążą stracą rację bytu...

no avatar
zzz

wtorek 01 sty 2013, 17:28

CME umożliwi na realnych i prawdziwych kontraktach waluty

Brazylia, Rosja, Indie i Chiny - umożliwienie uczestnikom rynku optymalne zarządzanie ryzykiem w tych rynkach.
http://openmarkets.cmegroup.com/4959/ri ... dian-rupee

Awatar użytkownika
akhh
Moderator Forum
Lat na Forex: 12
Rodzaj rachunku: Rachunek rzeczywisty
Kontakt:

wtorek 01 sty 2013, 17:34

Obrazek
image hosting sites

Mały screen dla Ciebie pochodzący z raportu StreamBase za 2012 roku.
Comparic - Portal o rynku Forex, Opcjach Binarnych i CFD na akcje.

Więcej na Comparic.pl

no avatar
zzz

wtorek 01 sty 2013, 17:44

OK Akhh,nie można jednak porównywać rynku walutowego REGULOWANEGO z rynkiem walutowym nie regulowanym....

Pozdrawiam.

PS. róznica jest taka że paroma tysiącami $ na rynku walutowym nie regulowanym można wykręcić nawet 60 mld $ u brokera co ma np. 1 mln kapitału...
Jeżeli ktoś ma 60 mld to już tam nie pójdzie kręcić obrotów,musi mieć rynek regulowany...
I o tym jest ten temat.
A moim zdaniem nawet inwestorzy o małych kapitałach powinni inwestować przez rynek regulowany...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

Awatar użytkownika
akhh
Moderator Forum
Kontakt:

czwartek 03 sty 2013, 15:18

Więcej na Comparic.pl

Awatar użytkownika
akhh
Moderator Forum
Kontakt:

wtorek 08 sty 2013, 17:52

Jen, Peso & Pound Drive CME FX Futures Volume Growth

The CME Group posted its December volume data for individual contracts yesterday. Last Thursday they published their overall monthly figures which showed the FX unit experiencing 6.5% MoM ADV growth. The December growth led FX trading to be the CME’s best performer for the month. Powering the growth was a continuation of Japanese yen related trading as contract volumes rose 20.5% month over month and a staggering 74.6% from the same period last year (see table below). Also of note was the British pound which experienced a 10.9% increase in trading from November and was slightly ahead of the Aussie dollar to be the third most traded FX product. Also of note, the Mexican peso continues to be an active mover on the CME as it posted 47.6% MoM growth. The growth contrasts to EBS and Thomson Reuters which post released monthly declines in its FX trading divisions.

Commenting on the positive month and outperformance compared to competing OTC FX venues, Derek Sammann, Senior Managing Director, Financial Products & Services at CME Group told Forex Magnates “We’re very pleased with December’s performance as it continues to confirm our outperformance versus the broader OTC FX market, which is also reflected in our full-year 2012 results. We outperformed our competition throughout the year, with strong performances across most of our 58 currency pairs. Not only is our volume performing well, but we continue to grow our global customer base and the amount of FX risk being held in the form of CME FX Futures. Specifically, larger amounts of FX risk is being held by more customers, as indicated by our growth of open interest which is +16% percent year-over-year, and we have reached 929 “Large Open Interest Holders”, which is a new all-time record for us. Additionally, FX options are +6% YoY, with 78% of our FX options volume trading electronically.

In addition to our deep pools of liquidity across the full breadth of currency pairs, counterparty credit risk is an increasingly overarching concern in the global FX market. We’ve found that customers are increasingly valuing the security and liquidity provided by our listed FX markets, particularly with Dodd-Frank and Basel III weighing on the minds of market participants. In addition to the growth of our Majors business, our Emerging Markets such the Mexican Peso (+24% YoY) have seen a lot of growth as our global client base continues to expand and the appetite to trade international markets develops.”

http://forexmagnates.com/yen-peso-pound ... -growth-2/

Więcej na Comparic.pl

no avatar
zzz

środa 30 sty 2013, 14:35

http://forexmagnates.com/oandas-ceo-k-d ... eddit-ama/

To wyjaśnia dlaczego FX zmierza w kierunku rynku regulowanego oraz dlaczego poniesiono minimalne wymagania kapitałowe dla brokerów do 20 mln $

Cytuję ///W odniesieniu do Stanów Zjednoczonych i regulacji zachodzących tam, że doprowadziły do ​​wyprowadzenia brokerów Düker wyjaśnił, że "trend na rynku jest to, że regulatory zaczynają rozróżniać kierunku faworyzowania większych i bardziej przejrzyste brokerów. Mają swoje powody, mimo wszystko, chcesz, aby Twój broker się wysoce aktywowane tak, że może wytrzymać turbulencje na rynku i utrzymać bezpieczeństwo Twoich funduszy. "Na tej notatce dodał, że spodziewa się większej konsolidacji.///

Pozdrawiam.

Zablokowany