How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages and Chat History from Android to Android

ODPOWIEDZ
no avatar
antelope

How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages and Chat History from Android to Android

czwartek 17 sty 2019, 15:32

For old Android phone users, it should be an exciting moment when you got a new Android flagship such as LG G6, Samsung Galaxy S8, or OnePlus 5 . But at the same time, you must be worried about migrating the precious data especially WhatsApp chat history from the old Android devcie to the new one. Certainly, you won't want to install WhatsApp on the new device and start the conversations with your friends, families and colleagues from the beginning, right?

no avatar
wilkinspacked

Re: How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages and Chat History from Android to Android

czwartek 17 sty 2019, 15:33

You can't afford losing the media attachments that your dear ones sent to you in the past. But never worry, in this short tutorial, we will show 2 comfortable ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from one Android to another Android effortlessly.

no avatar
celebratebeh

wilkinspacked pisze:
You can't afford losing the media attachments that your dear ones sent to you in the past. But never worry, in this short tutorial, we will show 2 comfortable ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from one Android to another Android effortlessly.

With the advancement of technology, there are plenty of WhatsApp data transferring tools that can move WhatsApp chat history from Android to Android with a single click. No need to manually backup and restore messages when TunesBro WhatsApp Transfer comes into help. It is an innovative desktop program designed to easily transfer WhatsApp messages from one smartphone to another. You can preview all messages before moving them and you can either transfer all WhatsApp chat history or you can selectively choose specific conversation for transfer. It can totally customize the settings according to your requirements.

no avatar
antelope

czwartek 17 sty 2019, 15:34

Connect the two Android phone to PC with 2 different USB cables and let the program identify them. If the devices are not recognized, please check whether USB debugging is turned on the device or not.

no avatar
wilkinspacked

czwartek 17 sty 2019, 15:35

If you want to migrate complete WhatsApp chats then right-click on your device name from the left sidebar and select "Transfer Android Messages to other Android" and wait for the software to migrate all WhatsApp chats to your new device.

no avatar
celebratebeh

czwartek 17 sty 2019, 15:36

wilkinspacked pisze:
czwartek 17 sty 2019, 15:35
If you want to migrate complete WhatsApp chats then right-click on your device name from the left sidebar and select "Transfer Android Messages to other Android" and wait for the software to migrate all WhatsApp chats to your new device.

If you wish to transfer chats from a single contact then choose the name of that contact from the left sidebar panel and right click on it. Then select "Transfer message with this contact to other Android" and the program will migrate the conversation from that particular contact to your new device.

no avatar
JoanMiller

środa 24 kwie 2019, 03:58

Yes, every time I change my new phone, I have a headache how to transfer my WhatsApp message to my new phone because I don't want to lose any chat history. I am using Google Drive, which does a good job of transferring WhatsApp messages from Android to Android. This online storage platform is great.

ODPOWIEDZ